Being in Kuwait has some perks I have to admit. One is that it the temperature here is quite lovely, nice and warm :) In February, Germany was experiencing cold temperatures, snow, and gloomy days. I was happy to be here in Kuwait where it was in the 70s. This past week it was in the high 80s and actually hit 90 degrees.
Well, no place is perfect. Tonight I experienced my first full-fledged dust storm. One word can describe the experience...yuck! I can now sympathize with Jon. I remember him describing Iraq's dust storms and the awful feeling when dust gets everywhere.
For me the worst part is when it gets in your lungs. There is a haze in the house. The dust somehow seeps through the windows/blinds. I wish I had a camera at this moment because the car outside looks awesome because it is coated in dirt.
I'm cataloging this as a learning experience. Well, better get back to my there-is-nothing-to-do-nor-anywhere-to-go-riding-out-the-sandstorm movie. Bangerang!!! Rooofi-Ohhhhh! Can you name the movie? Whoever does gets a gold star :)
2 comments:
Peter Pan...with Robin Williams! Soooo good!
HOOK! Nate loves that movie :)
Post a Comment