Saturday, March 26, 2011
Crazy Video Footage - 25Mar2011 Dust Storm
In the movie "Hidalgo", there is a scene where a sandstorm comes out of nowhere. This video is very similar.
A work associate shared this YouTube video with me today that displays yesterday's dust storm moving freakishly fast.
The guys in this video are speaking Arabic. My friend said that one of the guys is really scared and wants to get in his car and drive home as quick as possible. The other guy wants to see what happens.
The video is really long. I'm glad I wasn't out driving when the storm hit. But it was crazy how outside it was light and then all of the sudden went black.
Enjoy and .... don't get scared now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was CRAZY! I can't even imagine what that would be like to experience.
Post a Comment