Monday, June 14, 2010

Maine - Summer 2010 Part 2

Allison speaking. For part two I decided to focus on one of my side trips with A1 (Allyson). We went to Camden, a tourist favorite destination. I've been to Camden once before for Nathan and Jaimie's wedding reception but wasn't able to see the downtown area.

A beautiful day in Maine's Mid-Coast. Lovely boats sitting in the harbor. We enjoyed the nice sunshine. Luckily the rain started after we were driving home.

Another harbor shot.

A1 in her element in front of Camden's library. Pretty awesome building.


The sunglasses were a necessity because I was supposed to cover up my stitches

Moose!! Watch out.

To wrap up...we had a lovely vacation. Another highlight that was not mentioned in the earlier post is that Jon and I were able to meet up with Jaimie while she was in Maine and meet face-to-face our youngest nephew Aiden. Aiden wasn't too sure of Jon. He DEFINITELY knew that Jon was not his father Nathan but looked oddly similar. We video recorded Aiden's reaction to meeting his Uncle Jon-Jon but unfortunately my memory card decided to be troublesome. I'm hoping that A1 will be able to salvage the footage to the now defunct memory card.

No comments: